Tuesday, August 08, 2006

-blogged this in camp-

6thAug'06 10:51p.m

Rush is all I can say...
Its damn late liao...
Im sweating...
And my cupboard is in a mess...

Sian.. Just came back 1/2hr ago...
Then no time to unpack...
Now no time to write also..
Now will tio tekkan liao...
So I dont wana let sergeant see my torch light...
Nites all..


7thAug'06

Today woke up at 5:50a.m to prepare and pack my cupboard... I think my platoon scared liao. Coz everyone was early and my platoon is the first to fall in and go breakfast.. draw weapons and everything..!!

"first time siah.."

Niways now we are having a rifle test... Test our I.A drill.. Stripping Assembling..all that shit.. Oya that time book out day I forgot to blog about the IMTC.. Individual Marksmanship Training Centre.. Go there for simulated range training.. My shooting sucks.. Main reason is night bliness.. and I have a weird master eye thing.. Normally right masterhand people will have right master eye.. But mine is right master hand and left master eye.. 0.0 so its very hard for this kind of aliens to aim... So I nid an eyepatch to aim.. I will improve de.. I wan marksman.

9:41p.m

Argh as expected.. Tekkan like shit.. My hand weak liao.. Just now I took of helmet without permission so tio tekkan.. 0.0 I was supposed to down 20 onli but I count of 14 then cannot liao.. damn weak.. main reason is im weak lar. CB me.

Went to DAC and GAC.. Den although quite fun but quite xiong.. Have to crawl through some obstacles.. whole body stuck with sand.. Cos i sweat then sand stick on mi. 0.0 Today GAC course.. Kesh is infront of mi then he GRENADE!! until his pants drop.. I buay tahan... Pengsan.

Tml booking out late. after dinner.. Then come back on National Day evening. WTH.. Next week is field camp liao... Yay(no yay)

"nobody"

10:14p.m

Finished packing my things liao... Feel sian... Night..



SteR at 11:23:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------