Thursday, June 21, 2007

-recent updates

Updates updates updates....... its been like 3 weeks since i last blogged??? ard there ba..

Hmm..

Start off by my camp ba.. As usual.. camp sucks.. theres this survey today in camp today, which i have done before in BMTC.. I realised my thinking totally changed. The survey questions were totally the same.. but my answers were totally different. Questions like "DO you think NS is a waste of time?" Last time i circled disagree, but now i Agree! The survey is my chance to tell the government how they suck man.. wahaha. Dono why, after posted to unit so sian... maybe is because of the off system or duty too much.. very hard to satisfy me or wad..

This 6mths in unit.. My newbie status has changed to abit laojiao le.. New men have come to take over ORD personnels. My Beloved ZhiXiong is going to ord on my favourite date(but not year) 20.07.07(i Like 20.07.08). New men came.. but why i feel that i still havent learn anything new? Haha maybe the past few months i have been doing the same crap. or i have been pushing everything to my upperstudies?

Sometimes I start to think how my camp mates think of me.. how my superiors think of me.. I guess office is like that.. people will just stab you from behind. without you knowing what you do wrong or wad... im not saying i got stabbed.. im just saying i keep stabbing people. muahaha.. nola sometimes we just cannot click with some races. opps. Oh i guess i will only know how i fair when my ORD off is awarded? how many days depends on my work.. but by that time if they give me none, i will have no mood to improve or even if i want to, i dont have time le. ORD ORD ORD.

So.. ORD.. wad m I going to do after i ORD? its gona be a big headache again.. haha. why is life like this? Oh i have been affected by the mad Zhixiong and start to act gay in camp. 0.0'

Poo.

Anyway.. outside camp im still normal.. haha..

Ohyah.. To Ray,

Happy birthday, hope you like the Tee.. Must wear leh...

I spent alot of money in JUN.. I dono why I just feel like it. spend spend spend... I feel better. Therapy? if it makes me feel better then what m i unhappy of?

To Ling,

May you study hard. I have high hopes on you although i look like i dont care? Sometimes i really dono how to teach. cos its all written in the books. Maths you ask kang.. Now is not the time to pursue your hobbies. You must understand, its not that we dont support you. To pursue your passion, you need to at least get a not bad grade for your secondary education. Okay? Try to make a promise to yourself.

Hmm.. Recently I started marketing. The company is called sunshine empire. I cannot say its risk free, there is like 1% risk. Let me give you a brief intro to my company.

Sunshine empire, we invest in the company, the company invest in another(doing a wireless technology project), the other will earn money, and will return 50% of the earnings to Sunshine empire, and in return it will distribute part of the earnings back to us. We will in time get back our capital plus more money. I wont tell you the details here. Successful people can earn from 1k-30 per month.

Run away? No. They cant. Their company is in HDB hub in TPY, My camp mate went to Taiwan to see the project, so the project does exist. I believe this is a godsent chance for US! Anyway lets say the 1% risk happened. How much can we lose? zzz. Not like we will go bankrupt..zzzz.
My camp mates keep saying im a liar. say i trying to cheat them in to earn their money. I guess this is like asking you believe in ghost or not. Either you believe or you dont de...

Interested parties please dial me. Check it out www.sunshine-empire.com

Oya. My dad bought a new camera! yay now i can take pictures le. finally. See my photo album pictures greatly decreased after poly.. hohoho.

Argh so tired after i lorsor so long.. ok lar its games time.. Nites bloggy



SteR at 8:54:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------