Saturday, December 29, 2007

-adulthood

I have this magical cupboard..
Which is somehow acting like my treasure box..
Yah i had this kind of weird thinking from a young age..
They said cancers are very protective of their belongings..

I dono whether others behave this way but..
Practically every single thing that people gave me is inside..
I dono how i did it.. stuffing..
I think i started garanguni-ing from secondary school?
O, no.. primary..
I still have this keychain where they give on children's day..
EEEE.

Dono why i just can't throw them away.
I think becus its got a piece of memory and my name..
Thats why?

Anyways..
I have been throwing things away..
Especially recently..
I find that some of things are not important to me anymore..
Or rather... replaced by better things..
But i think most of the things i threw away are bought by myself..
M i making any sense?
Till when will i keep all these things?

I think im gona open some kind of museum when im old.
Maybe if im famous i could auction all these "junk" away?
1 mil for a key chain given to Ster on childrens' day 1994.
But i think... its growing up that made people throw things away..

As you grow up... you will find that..
Some of the things you held so tight to are gone!
Boom... and you start to throw away your childhood toys..
Maybe some of the things your long lost friend gave you..
Some of the useless things you bought during travel,
Left there for years un-used..

This entry is just so random. 0.0 .I was packing my Stuffs again..haha.. becus i have no place to stuff my xmas pressies.

"Some of them... I can't bear to throw.
Pieces of me are left inside this magical cupboard."



SteR at 12:02:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------