Wednesday, March 19, 2008

-hongse

歌曲:背影
演唱:林宥嘉

三公分阳光三公分空气
堵在眼前像一面玻璃
挡住了你表情剩下只有脚印
He......
一直向前走走不完距离
一直向后退不出回忆
很高兴有心事帮我困住自己

你头发上淡淡青草香气
变成了风才能和我相遇
你的目光蒸发成云
再下成雨我才能够靠近

感谢我不可以住进你的眼睛
所以才能拥抱你的背影
有再多的遗憾用来牢牢记住
不完美的所有美丽
感谢我不可以拥抱你的背影
所以才能变成你的背影
躲在安静角落不用你回头看
不用珍惜

我怀里所有温暖的空气
变成风也不敢和你相遇
我的心事蒸发成云
再下成雨却舍不得淋湿你

感谢我不可以住进你的眼睛
所以才能拥抱你的背影
有再多的遗憾用来牢牢记住
不完美的所有美丽
感谢我不可以拥抱你的背影
所以才能变成你的背影
躲在安静角落不用你回头看
不用珍惜

感谢我不可以拥抱你的背影
所以才能变成你的背影
躲在安静角落如果你回头看
不用在意

I listen to this song like.. 50 times a day...
Not that im a psycho.. but LYJ songs are just so nice that..
I wont get sick of the melody...
I would sit next to any radio airing this song lor..
Life for me is so dead nowadays.. bored...
The feeling of "home" in the office has been drained out...
Everyday just go there.. to wait for fallout..
Time is not enough.. but im like wasting everyday there..
The way they look at me.. Its as if.. they are telling me..
Why are you not doing anything.. yet, they didnt tell you in the face.
I would prefer you to tell me directly...
I dreamt of receiving the UWA application just now..
I dont know why.. Until now i don't know why...
Well i think tomorrow night will have no rain..
Because im on duty again..
I've said to myself before.. Think properly.
Think this way.... I will have alot of time to think tomorrow...
When we have nothing to do we will start to think too much..
Always been the case for me...
No. Its a no... No spoiling of everything...

"CODE RED RED RED."



SteR at 6:12:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------