Saturday, August 02, 2008

-bloggin here

26th July 08, Saturday
Very Sunny Weather

-Vacuum away the heng?

Hmm.. woke up late today but did quite alot of housechores. vaccuum the carpet la, washing my clothes la, cleaning the stove la, clearing up the store la..Bao's pretty suay today, haha. Shall not go into details. Hope that everything will change for the better tommorrow!

Went to the food fest today. Wasn't wad i expected la.. I tot it was something more professional like a pasarmalam kind. It was still okay though, there is er cup corn, but it sucked. There is muar chee but sold out.. there is nasi lemak sold out... we did eat kolomee which is not bad.. and er porridge.. and some puffs.. haha the whole thing was quite expensive la but heck its asian food prepared by our own friends. So support abit la.

Don't know where or what to do tommorrow.. Frementle again? Argh, starting class on monday.. Abit stressed liao. Have to prepare food to bring to school incase I die of hunger.. I think the easiest thing to bring is bread and nutella or peanut butter or better still, bread + peanut butter + nutella! -.-'Was thinking fried rice la.. Its like everything dump in, and fry! Then pack evrything into the lunch box and bring to school. Easy. Even maggie mee is like $3.00SG here. I will definitely grow thin here. Im hungry now and i feel like going to 401 to eat some nasi lemak or mee siam or hao jian...

"梦见你"

The City of Fremantle
Went there yesterday for a school tour.
Photobucket
Cottesloe Beach Near Fremantle

Photobucket
"Jiayin" on the left

Photobucket
Those dots are humans surfers

Photobucket
Shower

Photobucket
Fremantle Markets

Photobucket

Photobucket
Church of something. I forgot the mane but the building is beautiful.

Photobucket
AWOL. It looks like a Pshoped pic but its not. Dono why the bag looks liek its floating.
-----------------------------------------

七月二十七日二○○八年
雨天

明天就开学了, 好紧张。
毕竟, 也有两年多多多的时间没有上学了。
又会有熬不晚的夜, 堆积如山的课业。
又会再次的期待暑假来临, 不然脑汁会归O。
会认识很多新同学, 会变朋友? 还是变对手?
偶尔被教授责备,在全班面前狼狈。
从新开始。 明天就死。

------------------------------------------

30th July 2008
Windy Cloudy Rainy Yet Sunny Weather

Finally, my first lecture starts today.The first lesson was very bad. Its about Australian Studies ofcourse in terms of architecture. Firstly, I dont have any heck knowledge at all about this place and the lecturer talks so fast and talks as if we are all born here and knows what he is talking about. Worst of all he didnt even stop to take a breath or ask if anyone understands him at all. O.o' The subsequent lectures are all better then the first one. I only have 3 Units or subjects or modules,

1.Architecture Design Studios 2b
2.Australian Studies
3.Architecture Technology 2.

Seems quite okay right.. but i think i have to be hardworking and do alot alot alot alot of self studies. Plus all the housechores and er i dono other things i think time is just enough. I dont think i will have time or energy for work. The travelling time kills man, or rather the waiting time to travel. Psp and books will help kill time. I need to pick up "love reading" skills. I am always a graphical person and my eyes gets tired too easily when i read, goner in Australian studies. >.<' Classes on WED 1000-1400 Architecture Technology is okay. Its was what i expect and wanted to study actually. Jushri did try to teach us this actually and i really think I didnt learn alot from him. I hope this tutor is better. I think he is more professional la. Oh this module is about er those building details. I remember the IAD hougang gang are doing this model late overnight in my house. Classes on WED 1500-1700 and FRI 1100-1200 Architecture Design 2B is like our project 1,2,3 and FYP kind of thing, but this time the lecturers will give us the site and like the requirements.. so I think it shud be quite interesting. I will be doing a project named as LANDWATER. As the name suggests its about building things on land and water, maybe platform buildings or something. Heard that my co-ordinator is quite okay. =) but bao is in a different class =(. Classes on MON and THURS 0930-1230 Anyways... Look at the weather today. Its getting wierder and wierder everyday. Everytime we go shopping for groceries it WILL rain. Today is super freezing because of the wind. There is sun, yet very windy, partly cloudy with rain in sometime of the day and wherever the cloud goes. BTW, the rain here either last a freaking long time or for about like as short as 3 minutes. Went to the WA Maritime Museum on monday. The museums tells us all about ships. Beautiful place, the sky just cleared up after heavy downpour. Just nice for good pictures. Photobucket

Photobucket
Kenny Ong, my classmate.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Submarine, We had a submarine tour.

Photobucket
This is the torpedo compartment.

Photobucket
These are the pressure doors.

Photobucket
The guide.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The maritime museum.

Nice ba.

Photobucket
Photobucket
And this is the busstop I must be at everyday.

Photobucket
Right opposite the busstop is Coles.

Photobucket
and right behind it is a railway crossing, and the subway station.
Okay that is all for today... Have to get up early morning tomorrow again.

Photobucket

Seeya Mate!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heloo everybody,

Im back in the internet cafe again, and its raining.
I have another entry but i forgot to save it in my thumb... -/-
Wasted Trip.

Niways its about how my Studio project sucked.
Ha. The site of my studio is Fremantle. So now I got to research and stuff..
My internet will be up on the 7th. So I hope it will be la.

Let me reply all the Tags here.

Yanwen - Yes I am in Perth!!!
Ling - There is no time lag between Singapore and Perth.
Keyuan - Fun at times la. That is before school started.... -.p
Kang - Okay, Thanks for bringing them to stall. I know you wanted to eat right. bastard.
Kang- Yes thats a heater I bought for 30AUD, and no, I wont make anybody pregnant yet.
Keyuan - She might like dogs.. and you have two names incase your original name is spoiled you still can use another name. PAW.



SteR at 12:04:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------