Wednesday, December 17, 2008

-dongdongdongdrongqiang~

Neighbour from the next block is blasting off CNY songs already... Time passes really fast..

I miss the times where I wake up to the beautiful sounds of pee, slamming doors, and laughing birds.

I was complaining about werk.. but its down to the last ten days already... I remember my sgt said something like that before..

"At the beginning, you always look forward to the end, but when you reach the end, you will wish to do it all over again." -some sgt.

Something like that..

Down to the last ten days.. I have met many interesting people when working. They are all very fun people, I actually like to hang out with them. I mean they have this character, they are no afraid of how people may look at them. I learnt something from them.

Occasionally some weird customers will come and piss me off... Piss me to the point that "fuck off dont waste my time" is nearly out of my lips. I still love my job. I like to see kids smile, and give me a pan(dono isit this pan) kiss or hi -5 when they leave. I like to disturb them and make their parents laugh their asses off. I love my job.

Come to think of it.. I actually loved every job I took before.

Very full even though I crapped all the water out. Chinatown food is still number one in my list.

"Whoever can cook yu xiang rou si, I will marry."

really random today.



SteR at 10:49:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------