Saturday, April 18, 2009

-back from heavens.

Im back from heaven..
One of the happiest times I had since I reached here.
I meant when i was on the road trip..
No matter how many dead kangaroos, how many near death swerves we had..
We are still good..
The memories will stay.

Before the trip!

Photobucket

It was Paintballing last friday! I didnt get any manly war scars like bao did.. simply because Im too good.. I meant.. er i ran out of rounds before the end of the second game... (there were like 6 in total i think..) So all I did was... hide. I hid on the second half of the second round and surrendered because the enemies were so close to base. On the third round I was given TWO rounds by Aletheia so I just hid near my flag to defend it. On and all.. Its a fun game... for the rich, rounds are expensive.. you go on the field battling people with upgrades and extra ammo since they have more money to spend.. urgh. But! it was still a very good experiece.

Photobucket

Saturday. Fremantle for fish and chips.. Really is the best so far.. There was a Festival going on here. Clowns performing.. =) Niways.. This reminds me about something exciting... Keyuan and Mingzhen are actually coming to Perth in July.. Heh.. If you are looking at this, this will be the place i will bring you people to!

Photobucket

Easter sunday service was really good.. I actually heard Tony Anthony's life experience.. Check him out. Its like a movie.

Photobucket

Party on sunday night. Let's birthday.

And thens.... Off to road trip on Monday...

Photobucket

Thats Australia if your Geography is as bad as Bao's.. =/ See the Yellow Dots on the bottom Left hand?

Photobucket

Those are the places we went to.. So its like a super big triangle..

Photobucket

Photobucket

First stop was Busselton Jetty. Its along the way to Marg River.. If you could see it on the background.. Its a super long jetty.. Still ongoing on the building i think.. You actually nid to hop on to a mini train to get to the end without having to tell yourself to breathe. Too bad it was closed off on the day we arrived. Boos.

Photobucket

Off to the beaches of Margaret River on the first day since its already sunset time..

Photobucket

This is the Hero of the journey. CVL801. Thanks to the car and the drivers swerving techiniques we managed to escape hitting cute kangaroos and bunnies and humans, birds.. We killed quite alot of moths though.

Second day

Photobucket

Winery Xanadu... With my favourite black flower.. Hoho.

Photobucket

Hit another cave this time. Its the Most decorated cave around here.. The Jewel Cave.

Photobucket

Cape Leeuwin of course.. This time its not winter... I feels really cooling and warm.. The sky is clear... The feeling back here is totally different this time..

We moved to Albany on the second day afternoon and reached there at around 8pm.. Complete darkness.. Less humans on the road then spirits i think. So we went to slp in a motel after KFC..

Photobucket

First stop on the next day was... This ship. I still dono why is it there... cos we didnt pay 6 bucks to get on it. Haha.

Photobucket

Albany Wind farm... Coolest place. You hear the turbines spin when you get closer to it.. The view will just sweep you away.

Photobucket

Second stop is Natural Bridge and The Gap. Eh its called this because of the rock formations here i guess.. One of this rock formation just look like a bridge... and another is a super big gap. So the names are just literal. Thats the Bridge you see on the top pic.

Photobucket

Im standing on the edge!

Photobucket

Off to Stony Hills. Its a fort or a radar station of some sort during the wars.. And its stony.. and its a hill. Yup. Pepsi kept me alive!

Photobucket

A horse statue thing. A memorial for the war as well.. Eh... I dono what was it for too.. Except that it has a slope that you could push bao and gallop down the step and nearly fall to death.

Photobucket

Back to Albany City centre for an unforgettable dinner. Its the worse restuarant so far...
We looked really happy at the moment because the dishes are not served yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I reached home on thurday afternoon to find my fridge really dirty... A can of pepsi EXPLODED inside.. and all the food inside is coated with pepsi.

Friday which is yesterday is Cell.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was sushi night... I just ate one super big anyhow made sushi and i was stuffed.. It was the first time I tried eating wasabi.. and i think the Japanese are crazy. Hee Fui joined me for cell haha.. It was one of the best cell nights i think.

Yup..So thats it.. I think I spent nearly 2 hours to update this time.. Argh.. Lots and lots of stuff not done yet.. School is still crap. Haiz. I dont wana fail! I should go poop first. Ehem.. Bye.



SteR at 1:41:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------