Friday, March 12, 2010

-hmm...

I feel empty.
Its like hungry.
But its not exactly happening in the stomach area.
So its more like empty.
Though I havent got all that I want but I do have all that I need.
I know all this but I still feel so empty.
It not about shopping of buying all my wants.
Maybe I just... I also dono what.. =/
The fulfillment that I have during the previous weeks were all drained away.
Whats going on?
I have given up on a few things, which i think i might regret.
I hate this feeling of not knowing.
Not knowing what will happen.
Not knowing what people are thinking.
Not knowing this not knowing that.

I am emo.



SteR at 12:49:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------