Monday, November 14, 2005

-Chiong ah-

Woho.. Look here i M.. 2am. Not playing maple.. wad M i gona do? Im gona START on my assignments.. dead. How. har.. haha.. Occasionally getting call from michy michy.. make mi scared. Haha. Haiz.. I must perservere. Dies.. Tml must go meet some juniors to show my port folio. Hope I can impart something.. I wana say SORRY to all boi and gals who msged mi and I didnt reply on MSN.. Cos im mapling.. Grr stupid maple! Stupid maple.. cozing my deaths.. I shall stay in sch! From tml on wards i will stay in sch to do HW!!! Blah bli blu bleh blo.. Tiu tiu. Yesterday I played maple till 4am.. then I started to watch Fighter in the wind VCD. Yeeah still as good as i watched it the first time... I dont wana wait for people to come and watch le.. haiz.. wait for 10yrs. So.. 5 . 4. 3. 2. 1..... STARTO KEITHFUSI WERKO!!!
"I realized, that.. Im not even loved to the point that
you can'tccompany me to watch a movie I like."
-Ster~



SteR at 1:44:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------