Wednesday, November 30, 2005

-otah-

Mood: Moody
Weather: Rainy
Listening to: Fish Leung

Just ate a bundle of otahs... bought it for her, hoping she wud come tonite... I wanted to send it to her house, but it rained. Hmm. Today was quite a bad luck day. Intended to meet Zhen and Wen for dinner de.. plan plan plan then in the end so many factors oppsing then scraped it. Mich dropped her sch stufffs down one level for two times, including her indestructable model. Rayner waited for us but in the end, didnt get to buy his photo stuffs and never get to eat dinner with us. Lessons was quite okay today, except that it was quite draggy, but at least I kept my eyes opened. True enough, I knew that keith would tell me to change a site, my site cannot work again. The lesson dragged on till 7:45p.m (supposed to end at 6pm) because someone, the creative director, from DesignWerks came to gave a talk, and our class went down to the talk. Guess he is also one of the very sucessful designers around who actually can understand what design is about in theory one (just like Keith). Anyway something suprised me is that Keith starts to tell everyone what to do! and where to go! Like so UNkeith. maybe our cohord really lousy.. drive him mad.. and then he very tired. All of our briefs are EnidBlyton to him. I came home eat and then I slept till one + wake up watch Tv + otah and then here i am blogging.

Yesterday when we(people in the pics below) were too stressed up, we started to play like we were in first year... *memories* Here are some of the pics.

The four of Us started it out...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my concept model! and rayner's head got cut off.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A proper picture.. with my head floating.. We realized the space was too small.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Moved to a bigger space, dont look at mich.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Told you not to look.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a pic I like quite alot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Ahpek and Ahmah couple.. fictional.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The gangsters. non- fictional.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And, look Bao bao is here to join us! We were asked by mich to pose funky and...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rayner.. and his jacket, cool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mi and my dono wad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jiayin and her new curtain fringe chain. Starting to look unfunky liao hor..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Unkunky. Refused to take pics. Mich pulls her(bao) hair. Child abuse is against the law...

Yah that all.. Shud have seen the vids we toook. haha. I wana do some werk... Must.

"I dono what am I expecting...
I knew, I can think, I can foresee,
I just cant control, I cant give up, I cant forget..."
-ster



SteR at 1:35:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------