Sunday, November 20, 2005

-14th november-

Mood: Mixed. Rojaked.
Listening: James Blunt- Back to Bedlam.

Hmm....
Long time no blog...
Felt that I should ink down somthing....

Been a few days since I have touched any werk. Feeling a sense of guilty towards Keith, my lecturer, feeling lazy and dowan to touch werk.. I felt that my lecturer has done a great job in educating me, but has in return, gave mi a lot, tonnes of pressure. I dono why, I have none of the energy left for me, I feel there is no support, I feel there is no power left in me, Im breaking down someday.

Despite workless days passing by, I felt I have learnt a few interesting things in these pass few days... Oh ya, I wana apologise to hippo that I skipped going to the kindergarden becus something cropped up suddenly. *Sorry wen* The talk was by WoHa architects, they won the competition for Singapore Arts School and so they set up an exhibition @ NLB and explained about there werk a lil. I picked up how he talked about spaces, and saw how the professionals do some renderings.

Today, there was another exhibition held in punggol, WallLessLessWalls. An interesting display of how Space is manipulated. Very interesting to look at, I learnt alot. After I left Punggol, Rayner accompanied me to the National Parks in search for a site for my tRe3hOusE to be "planted". I didnt managed to find a site, but did manage to know more about my friend, got to ride in Kongs car, explored more of the"mini" Singapore, give myself scares in the parks, walked in the rain, and took a nineteen dollar cab home... I also saw a very nice looking girl. :) She was a teen. Maybe older then me, wearing a skirt, a tee and a jacket, quite stylish, got nice hair. At that point of time, I remembered James Blunt's You'reBeautiful, which depicts seeing a gal in the subway.. Haha.

I promise myself to do some work later, maybe I won't sleep... I don't feel like sleeping, I want to be tired.. I want to be confused. I dont like my mind getting cleared. Oh ya, I havent been playing Maple for a week or so le.. *clapp for myself* Its terrible to play and forgot work, forget your brothers, forget your purpose. So i stopped, maybe after the project I will have enuff time to play de. >.<'' Yesh. I finally finished reading Harry Potter- Half Blood Prince, Dumbledore is dead... Let mi mourn(dono how to spell) for him.. Bao bao is sick... coughing.. and she blamed it on me.. becus she came to my house tts why she coughed.. It was all rubbish.. but I shall be generous and wish her well. *I wish you a healthy and windy recovery* I blame it on mee pok... Not funi. Nvm... Im not in the mood to Joke anyway...

"Waiting is a kind of Pain...
The time spent on waiting is Torture..
But what awaits if you perservere is Happiness..
Or is it so?
I seemed to be alrite,
I seemed to be fine,
I seemed to be happy,
O yes, I seemed so...
I am missing you badly,
I dono what is there for us,
I dono what we will become,
I am confused.
Isn't this what I have been waiting for?
Isn't this wat I wanted?
Isn't this what I hoped for?
Is it?
Now, I dono what is left..
Now, I dono what I can do..
Now, I dono what am I doing..
I just know that I loved you."
-Ster

Its a day I will remember...



SteR at 9:25:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------