Thursday, November 17, 2005

-Hairy Blogger-

Im.. Generally quite.. sad. Hmm. Some things have happened this few days which I havent got time and the mood to blog about.. Today I went to watch Harry potter and the goblet of fire, 3.054/5 of it... I flung the movie date which I imagined to be so nice... I kept mentioning to mich and Yin that I will go at 5:30pm 5:30pm. But in the end.. we werked and joked around till I forgot about time... I went on to take EXPRESS BUS 518 but.. due to my stupidity and inexperience of highway traffic.. I got stuck in a JAM.. JAM.. not tt JAM and butter but the traffic JAM.. I wished it could be eaten lo. wad supposed to be an 1/2 hr trip turned out to be... 1hr++.. I was late... till the movie open... fukk. I knew i flung it like shit. Nuts. I did do some embarrasing things like borrowing HPs from strangers to call her... and stuffs.(my lousy HP batt went flat[you know wad to get me for christmas, a batt{of cos preferably ROKR E1}]) In the end I only.. watched 3.054/4 of the show... which is still nice.. I hope I can rewatch it again... Somedae... not alone.

Anyway Buses now suck.. I have to wait longer now for buses.. and wads more.. the buses are so old and not upgraded.. and wads more? Fares are getting so high nowadays even I care.. Damn. Transport fees might spend all my cash lo. frekin SBS. Ok i'll stop complaning about what im supposed to be contented about...

I figured that.. Now IAD(at least this is wad i think) Is again subdivided into two groups. Keithers and the Perriers. IM i right? WTH?! Whats happening... damn.. I was jus told that some Perriers think that some keithers always think that not following keith idealistic approach to design is WRONG.. but.. hey.. design is a non fixed thing lo.. I dono everytime If i start toking about wad keith tot me.. BEAR IN MIND tt im toking to you as a frend and I wish you can maybe learn something from it and then absorb and throw back something from perry at me for mi to absorb.. It mtual learning.. I really Hope the keithers and perriers all can sit togeher and werk! Although its a different approach but BEAR IN MIND we are all doing design! and we are IAD. *shake head*

I have stopped playing maple, for my own good.. as I realised.. tt this will be my final rush already.. I really regrett not picking up as much as I can in my previous sems. Now Im doing all I can to pick up everything again. I feel that im becoming more naggy nowadays... haha.. Maybe just acting mature. I hope all those that have been nagged by me can tolerate and fogive mi. Recently the year twos have been doing their portfolios. I want to KPO help them and try to teach them things... I want them to ask mi Q so that I can KNOW wad I DONO... I hope they can learn something from me.. at least somehting about osip.

"To teach is a good way to learn."
-Ster~

Things have been happening, I hope I wont think too much and I wont get saddened. I jus t wana leave some msg for now. after that will be HW time. Here i will start my nags.

JiaYin: I really hope you will learn to be like smarter and think of different ways of doing things, I worry for your future.. lets chiong ah.

Michy: We shall perservere.

Rayner: Try to not be so sensitive to women. and try to forgive and forget. (dont be oversensitive over these words too{I know you would start to think alot})

To The So called Perriers: Lets not be so not frends.. I dont even lunch with you guys now...

To shy: I am really happy to see you change for the better.

To Wen: I will remember my supper promise..

To anna and yr twos: Contact mi if theres any problems..

" I feel so cold when you are not there, I feel so like im in an empty cave, so alone.."
-Ster~




SteR at 2:12:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------