Thursday, December 01, 2005

-21 days-

Just emailed keith my brief.. Phew. Supposed to be handed up before evening. -.-'' think im dead meat. Anyways.. quite happy with myself today, the things I did. Went to Maxwell road to look for this FORMER TRAFFIC POLICE HQ that keith was talking about and ya, easy as abc, I found it. I went A whole big round around it snapping it like mad.. pictorate every thing i could. And.. I tried to enter some of the doors, but it was locked so I looked like a burglar or something.. haha. I finally found a very big entrance and went in.. Snapping more pictures. Seriously the place is so big.. I got abit mi mi huhu.. got kinof lost.. I wander around and stumbled into this sign that reads.. "REDDOT AWARDs GALLERY", I recalled Keith said that it was a red dot museum, and I paid my dear $3 to get in... T.T lucky students 3 bucks. Now i think tml I eat shit liao. The museum was nicely done, with award winning design from all facaulties. Here are some of the nicer pics I could get.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These are Philips Booths right at the entrance.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the summary of the whole exhibitions. All the storyboard are here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Glowing chairs, these chairs senses movement and changes color!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the second part of the gallery, very nicely done.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the effect of the fibreoptics.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This my personal favourite. The bathtub. Nice mah?

Yup. Thats the Gallery. After that visit.. I proceeded to ask them for floorplans, but they refered mi to level two office. Named Reddot Traffic they have some nice staffs that provided me with a floorplan. Yeah. Very satisfied I went home and did some research and PPT on treehouses. Till now lo.. quite tired le... heehee. till tml.. Hope everythings goes well! Tml will be playing badminton with ah mao. Come join if you wana sport... Tata.

"I miss U"
-Ster



SteR at 1:10:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------