Saturday, December 31, 2005

-Humans-

I just wonder how come humans.. like mi and you can be so evil. Many things happened to mi these few days.. It showed me many things in reality.. who is your friends.. whos is your enemies.. who is you trust and who you dont.. who cares for you and who are liers.. It also shows how or wad a person m I...

Argh.. I can onli describe it as drama.. if I can write a book on my life.. I think it would be good.(perhaps one day will be picked up by Peter Jackson). Aniway.. Tuesday(next) is my major project review... and I havent done much.. I have to produce.. er.. Perspectives, Elevations, sections, Axonometrics, Material sample Board, Models, and detailing, opps I forgot plans.. So in total there are like... 103834980327439 things to do.. and i onli did.. less then 1/2 of one floorplan.. Fuck.

Grr.. too much time wasted on stupid things... I donwan to say no more ..

Messages,
Bao, Thanks.. K. Erm. Donwan to say too mushy things.. but I want my candle.. Nixt time angry tell mi K, can let you bite..
Mich, Thx.. Hugs. Dont be prossessed.
Rayner, Ah pek yh ah pek.. Thx man. Dont do anymore stunts in the studio.. later your bone crack.
A bro, I wana thank you for helping mi in the most dumb way ever possible. I will skip cursing you.
To all those involved, even though you are not the lead.. I wana thank you too. Thx.

Hmm.. Ya. I also curse some people.
Fucker,(I calll him fucker, nth else to name him, lucifer ah) You lier, fucking lier. Humji Kia. I wana punch you..



SteR at 12:46:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------