Monday, December 19, 2005

-christmas is just around the corner-

Christmas is just a week away.. Haha..I havent got any presents for anyone, I havent got any cash.. I spent almost everything on mervins day, still owe alot of money man... Time flies.. Mervins birthday flew pass. Evrything in life has changed.. haiz.. Its the last semester of my studies le.. Since the start of my polylife, many things have happened, its the most dramatic days of my life.. Now, everythings ending... It would mark one very big chapter in my life..

Keith's class is on tuesday.. I havent done anything yet. I took up my pencil.. but i couldnt start.. Things still go unsettled in mind.. I seriously hope that i could retake this sem.. Im not ready. Im not suitable to be a designer.. ALthough my friends say, wah designer so cool.. so arty farty.. so wad so wad.. SO WAD? its so difficult.. haiz.. At least now I have nothing that big to concern myself le.. I will set my mind to work work work..

AH. Things just dont go my way... I guess its the way of life.. I have to stand up after each fall. This is major, I bled. I realised so many things... too many.. in such a short moment, Im losing myself.. Yes. Everythings.. gone. ACcepT it.. LESTER HAN. get on with your fukking life...

I shall post mervins day..pics after a few days.. when i feel like it ok. Bye. BACK TO MY FUKKING LIFE.


"I was waiting for the time to cook it for you, I guess I have to eat the chicken mushroom chowder myself now."
-ster



SteR at 1:06:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------