Wednesday, December 14, 2005

-im still alive-

Hello, all.. Im still alive! So many days nver blog le.. huhu. Anyway.. Some updates first.

Life- nothing much. no changes. except more mapling. lv 32 assasin.
Sch- silent review on tues(yesterday), it went pass, very tiring.. Startin to feel tired about design.

I dono wad other aspects I can write leh.. Haiz. Nvm. Recently onli got time to design, then cheat myself sometimes so that i can play maple, then find some time to eat and chat with friends, and also sleep. Nothing much. I sometimes walk on the road and feel like writing things down but is always too tired to write when im home. I still dono wad to blkog about today, like I have lots of things to say but is all somewhere in my head but cannot find.. kindof lost. Anyway.. I shall post my design brief here.. SO you can all see wad I am doing in sch.Eh... let mi go and convert my files into Jpeg first...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Okay there they are.. Took quite a long time to figure out that this size is the best for reading.. Jess skip it if you are not interested kay.. Haha. Yeah. Anyway.. thats the end of my blog entry for today! Have to get on with life le.. >.< see you!

"Today is 14dec, a month of our breakup... As im chatting with you everyday.. I feel abit sad, thinking about the pass. It would have been better if im still holding your arm, and your are holding mine, accompanying each other through our journey in life."
-Ster



SteR at 1:41:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------