Monday, February 13, 2006

-15days-

Argh.. my ears are bleeding again... eewww right.. but always sudenly itchy then i go scratch then bleed.. PO PI..T.T

Going out soon le.. Watching I not stupid too with bao and ray. dono hu else. Bao woke up late so. I used this time for waiting to blog alil.

15 days of CNY is over. its fast. Haha. CNY havent been fun for mi for the past few years.. In the past my mum will bring us out to visit her colleagues... but after she quit her ex compani, she nvr bring us out le.. ANgbaos got less. like 50% less. Haha. From young.. new year = angbao to mi. :P This year my angbao money is onli like rounded off to 200 bucks.. its < 200 ok. Poo. Most of my money has gone to paying off debts.. debts from last year. Owe bao 20 for ednas bday.. Owe kong 20 for mervin's bday.. Owe izon 40 for thailand trip hotel blunder.. 80 bucks gone le lo. i think left abit.. go eat and play.. then no more le.. now im left with a 50msia buck means = < $25. Geez.

I spent too fast. Butthen this year i didnt buy new clothes... Thinking back, I havent buy clothes for the past year? Oya i have... went to china and thailand... Its quite long le.. Every year my birthday i will have mani people buying me nice clothes. haha. so i dont have to worry about dressing. Tml is valentines dae.. Hmm.. headache day. I just wan to spend it like ani other day la. except that i want to buy some gifts for a few of my loved ones? Currently I have 60bucks. After watching the movie i guess i will have about 50.. Have to think hard le... Ok la tt si Bao.. dono doing wad.. facial? I go le la.. go buy bubble tea wait her... ZZZ.



SteR at 1:44:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------