Friday, February 10, 2006

-sketchbook-

Hmm... You know? A sketch book or note book, is a very interesting thing to look at.. I was fliping thru mine today.. and i saw mani things... my emotions. wad i was going thru then. I penned it down. SO.. today i present to you..

MY SKETCHBOOK exhibition by ster.

Image hosting by Photobucket
this is my sketchbook.. black. I like it black.

Image hosting by Photobucket
BEN or stupid. I dint noe why I wrote this.. but i guess im toking about myself.. see how it change to old man face heehee.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I was attending extra ADT lessons for this page.. Keith was having a break... and i started to write jiayin and liyana's name down cos they were besidde mi.. ans I dono why suddenly vernace.. which then lead to wad eva you go see.. donwan say too much about him.. lol..

Image hosting by Photobucket
This I guess I was thinking about a scenary.. of me and my future galfriend.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The names of the great architects and designers which I have heard of.. zzz IM so Knowledge deprived... Interpret the doodles yourself.. niway the one on the bottom right hand corner..haha. yup im drawing myself with the hair i wanted. >.< DON LAFF!

Image hosting by Photobucket
AHH. my favourite page. I created the characters myself ok.. The story of love. eh that the cover page. I migh continue it. LOL. TTS my signature there.. nice?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ah... this my design. Haha. Ugly. niway written there a quote. JOURNEY IS ALL ABOUT EXPERIENCE. tts for spaces.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Its christmas!

Alrite.. I actualli have two more pages de.. but got problem with the uploading so nvm la.. >.<
Note: this book accompanied mi througt this major project, like my friends. SO this exhibition is dedicated to all those hu consider mi as your friend.

Special thanks to. Mich, Ray, Bao, Yin, Shy, Kang, and my own family.



SteR at 6:56:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------