Friday, March 10, 2006

-im sadded-

Freaking suay today.. just freaking suay.. SOOOoooooOOOOOoooooooOOOOOoooOoOooooOOoooooooooo mani things happened today.. and I have to Travel SoOOoOooOoOOOOOoOooOoooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooo muchah... (think rayner like the sooOoo thingy)

Haiz.. Dears Having fever.. Im freaking worried right here right now right this second.. Its not a normal fever my friends... The doc says if her stomach pain dont subside after taking the medicine given and if she develop a fever.. she might be having appendix(MANG CHANG) infection.. must operate de.. kelian.. I myself went through operation in pri 5.. Its painful K.. I just hope huever she believes in can make some miracle happen.. Hope her fever be gone.. hope its not the worse.. *pray*

Alright.. and today.. i got the TP results.. Haiz.. I failed keith and i failed myself... YES I did expect to get a B and i did get one.... but wad i realy wanted was an A.. so that i could maintain my results if its not improving.. haiz.. and for those hu really like to DIGinto wad results people get I got 3.07 for my GPA alright.. -.-lll i hate this kind of peoples... I deserved it.. My lazyness.... my unwillingness to improve.. my smarty ass thinking... boo. im not a fit designer.. I shall be a chef or smt.. haiz.. Shatec(isit spelt this way?) here i come..

There.. this is how i graduate.. wth a B.. b is for BOO.. hmm.. kindof miss sch... Thou i went back to sch today.. but i sort of lost the feeling of "IM a student feeling" I think rayner felt the same way... Haiz.. Oya speaking of rayner.. we went to the fking tok of URA today and the Fking tok is realli a Fker toking.. say three to six and then in the end is 5 mins.. and nvm is stand up de tok.. waste my time and energy..

OK some pictures.. taken my My mother poly...lol

*warning pictures might make your eyes itch or irritated*

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is year one... picture taken in year one studio...on shyweis birthday..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Kang and Dos likes to play chess. Both pro players.. Play like everyday.. -.-

Image hosting by Photobucket
Big company.... -.-....

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is taken after our major in yr one.. all went into a picture taking frenzy...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Year one people.. all very On..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Janice on the right quit and dono go where le.. lol

Image hosting by Photobucket
Act gang... BTH >.<

Image hosting by Photobucket
I dono wad happend to mi.. like kena wacked.. nola actualli is got presentation..

Image hosting by Photobucket
The daddy and daughter in year one.. eeks.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Im sure michy remembers this.. I was taking my model while she KPO... this is year two le..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Our tables painted in year one.. very useful in year two..

Image hosting by Photobucket
see?

Image hosting by Photobucket
I took vernace de gay clothes to play....

Image hosting by Photobucket
Janice is replace by bao?

Image hosting by Photobucket
I like this pic a lot. Natural..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Hah.. top secret pic.. took while having retail lessons.. I love tt subject btw..

Image hosting by Photobucket
and moving to the stressful yet fun year 3..

Image hosting by Photobucket
haha.. posted this b4.. but i like it leh..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Posted b4 but i like it leh..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Said i like it le lor..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Cannot ah..

Image hosting by Photobucket
my blog hor..

Image hosting by Photobucket
end with this .. lol

Okay that from year one to year three in studio....
Wah today really posted alot... haha.. tired le.
I go call shy le Bbubu..



SteR at 10:20:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------