Friday, April 04, 2008

-march over to july

March is finally over.
March is a busy month.
March has many birthdays.
March has Mas Selamat.
March has flights.

So many things had happened in march i guess I'll post some expired photos up.
Pictures I like alot.

Bubble Day (celebrated many times over)

Pitstop~~~~~~~~~~~
The walls is super messy with photos and everything, i like this place.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

NUS~~~~~~~
I still dono this is NTU or NUS or RMIT or UWA. but if my camps canteen was like theirs...
Photobucket

Olio~~~~~
The food was great. Except that the waitress was abit(i didn't really mean abit) retarded, as she nearly spoiled the evil queens secret surprise.
Photobucket

C.H.I.J.M.E.S
Hogs Breast. I mean Breath. Raw chicken breast was served... the waitress got served too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Temasek Poly~~~~~~~~
Pig-nic! Visiting a foodfare before squash is not advisable.
Please do not try this in any squash court.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Walk together for life, Peng You Yi Sheng Yi Qi Zou
Photobucket

The sky was so nice that all the buildings began to look nice.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aged Zinc Roof
Photobucket

Photobucket

In Mediacorp Studios~~~~~~~
My Dad won an award for the Chiang Tan Da Xing Dong on Ch8.
Direct Translate: Rob stall big movement.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Airport T3~~~~~~
Fly away to Australia for OSIP. Lecturer look like David Gan.
Photobucket

My parents happy to be in T3
Photobucket

Some other t3 Pics
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Home~~~
I had to throw away many pieces of my heart for space. Don't worry I took pictures of them before they go to their new owners.
Photobucket

Still havent received all of those pictures. But I guess tts about all. Super tiring to upload all these photos..

Today I went to IDP to pay-up for UWA... Which means that im really leaving soon. July is really soon. So friends, play with me before you miss me. Hug me Kiss me Kill me.



SteR at 11:26:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------