Thursday, April 10, 2008

-talk to maj

Maj Tham, we had a mini feedback session with him today, I would say it was inspirational the way he spoke, and i did learn many things about my colleagues and how the bloody organization works.

I remember reading this from somewhere:
The day that your men stop bringing up problems to you, is the day that you have failed as a leader. (there is something behind which i cant remember)

He started off by asking what are we good at, our strengths and weaknesses.. I had to think very very hard about it... I think i haven't been self reflecting for a very long time... I seriously forgot about what am I.. who am I... what am I supposed to do... He said that we need to know our strengths in our hearts, that we don't need people to tell us wad we are. I need to find out some answers so i asked this woman..

.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
strengths...
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
hard working?
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
gd fren?
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
smart?
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
humorous?
[..* §tëR~ .四索 .] ../-°‗ẅ∆ηΖФ™‗°-/. 石. Time waits for no one... says:
are you doubting your own answer.. all of the above mentioned ends with a ?

Im in deep shit. I think tomorrows duty came at a good time.. for me to think.
I have no talents.. I have no new skills.. and i lost the skills i previously have. How pro is that.
I cant draw any more, I draw Sun Yan Zi's face and my colleague, I think it looks 50% alike, and my colleague challenged me that nobody will guess it correct. Woah so motivating. Im starting to see shit in the mirror when i look into it. Keith was right? Keith is god. I still feel like I wana die at this point of time.

"Don't think too much, past is past, look forward, never regret, the past happened for the future. We should move on but still remember what has happened as an experience, never forget the memories. I don't know how to comfort you, I don't know what to say to you. I just wish that you will be responsible for the decisions you made, and you will be happier. That was always the reason."



SteR at 11:23:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------