Sunday, August 31, 2008

-sore throat

Headache 0.0 Sorethroat 0.0'
All from the not sleeping and sleep too much. Drank lots of water today to keep myself from not dying so fast.. But I really think the real medicine should be something like a can of coke.. Or a packet of indomee.. Maybe some Orjian is not bad.. Sushi.. Wantan mee. 0.0 must eat when i go back.. You know, as I told some of you that the Hor fun here is 10 AUD or more. couldn't bring myself to eat it. We were out yesterday for lunch and they settled in a noodle inn.. The noodles were so expensive i went to the kebab bar to get myself a Doner instead. I mean the price isint far form the noodles but i just couldn'y get myself to eat it. By the way, Im so sorry for spending so much la. I realised like if you want to socialise abit, you really have to spend money. Having lunch together is a good way of knowing more about each other. I mean yahla. Need to spend at least abit of money la.

And.. I bought some new things on friday

Photobucket
See, this shoe is soo cooooool. Its green, and its something like i always wanted.
No i didnt buy this. I went to the mall to get rackets because i will be playing every sunday, renting one in school is absolutely a waste of money so.... Anyways i promise myself to buy this when i see it on sale again.. 70 AUD.. Agh.

Photobucket
Heres my sword. Yellow and grey. I love it. Lucky I resisted the temptation to buy in singapore, Haha. Its 20AUD, bout 26 sing. Quite cheap for a racket of this weight.

Photobucket
My new cap. From espirit. 10AUD. Promised myself to get all the nice caps below 15AUD. Full black.


Wednesday Lectures.

Photobucket
The lecture hall. I hate this place. I feel that there is no like.. contact with the lecturer becus he/she had to focus on 100+ people. Anyways the lectures doesnt make sense to me since its Aus Studies.. -.-/ History. Not interested. I love this picture though.

Photobucket
Snapping away all the slide this external lecturer is showing. Lazy to copy la.

Photobucket
Dimissal! Release from prison.

Fridays Merdeka Potluck.

Photobucket
The friendly people. Vivek and Sheena from mauritius(dono how to spell) on the left. Dominic in the mid. Nathan and New guy on the right. Forgot his name. The gals at the back.

Photobucket
Me, carefully diecting the bananas.. Why?

Photobucket
For this gals to fry them. Why?

Photobucket
Goreng Pisang. Our dish for the pot luck. Hoho. I know how to make liao.

The bananas here are not so sweet and so ex. Well. nvm. go back sg then make for my buddies to eat.


有,一直,一直,一直,很想念.



SteR at 1:33:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------