Saturday, August 09, 2008
-updates
4th August 2008, Monday,
Sunny Weather
Firstly.
I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL I HATE MY SCHOOL
Simply because they dont have squat toilets.I must use the toilet seats one. I miss Tp toilet and my camps toilet. Oh and the library suck as well. As in really suck, like thousands of archi students share two shigeru ban book. -.-' Pathetic. There will always be people holding on to the books you want.
Im now alone at home. Hmm. Its so quiet here, I can hear the dripping sound of my tap (which i didnt turn tight enough), I can hear some dogs barking at the next street, I can hear my refrigerator working, I can hear cars pass by a few streets away. Heng there is two persons in this house. But i think i will have to get used to this, because we have our own buzy schedules now, although its onli the second week.
I didnt have time to prepare breakfast and lunch today so i have been eating maggie mee for the two meals. Unhealthy I know but, heck la, as long as i don't get gastrics. =D Lucky there is some leftover of the bak kut teh that pretty cook boiled two days ago.

I rushed for the presentation today until 3am last night. Ok the lecturer said I did a good job! Although I knew wad I presented wasn't exactly wad she wanted, or her good job means like continue going or something casual, not like wow i like your work kind of good job. Im now so glad that I was in keith's class in FYP. What the lecturer was trying to do is the keith approach. To have an in depth study of the space itself. Rather then looking at the constraints and start designing.
Hmm going to fremantle later again, yah, now that I am not that lost anymore, I have to really put in effort at this early conceptual thinking stage. If not I will be very dead at the last parts of the project. I realised that the most local classmates have nothing to show to the lecturers today, dono isit good or bad.
____________________________________________
8th August 2008, Friday 07:47
Fine Weather
Had a rough night the day before because of studios in on thursday. Basically i will be freaking buzy on sundays and wednesdays, especially wednesday, because i will have a full day of 4 hours straight Australian studies (history without ms Thai is bad ) and then continued with Arch tech, studies of buildind structure, although not so taxing but, it still drags my brain, squeezed dry from history classes, till 5pm, 9 to 5 (with two hours break after history. I seriously would rather spend time back in camp although is 8 to 5.30. Wednesdays are really heavy. Then its not just school assignments and self studies that are killers, house chores are too! we have to cook, wash, clean, catch f.r.i.e.n.d.s, so you think you can dance, americas next top model on tv, simpsons, I dono, there is too many things to do, to think i still wanted to work part time here.
Woke up early today to finish todays work, i showered and cooked breakfast for myself already and there is still abit of time. Haha, but i havent start to draw yet. Actually i just wanted to blog about something stupid but i rattled on and on about sch. Er, I just wana say:
Its great to wake up early in the morning and listen to Japanese pop. 0.0' It reminds me of YTS, when me and kang kept listening to the miserable discman playing Ayumi.
Internet didn't work yesterday. Freak you IIN*T(later they sue me -.-'). It says that they will connect it yesterday, when it didn.t work, we called them and they say ya its connected, but not yet fully activated. WTF?
____________________________________________
9th August 2008, 14:18 Saturday
Sunny Weather.
Alone at home again! Bao went to the school to do her research. I have too much housechores to do so I stayed home (nice excuse for being lazy to go out or doing research). Let me show you.
The following images are M18 for gore violence and terror and its not for the faint hearted. If you cannot take all this... its better to just skip this entry.

My room is in a bloody mess, I dont have room to walk. Welcome to darkness. Table is in a mess because i was doing last minute work(refer last entry, yayapapaya dont still down there blog then in the end nvr finish). Bed is messy. The pile of clothes there is those jacket that i change everyday and pants that keh keh change everyday. But i dont wash them so often.

There is a week of laundry for me to wash.. Actually it consist of clothes that I wore for a few times and 3 new white t shirts that I bought yesterday at Harbour town. Guess how much are they? 3 for ten dollars! Its like those kind of better then bossini and giodano tees leh. Super cheap. Although I only got one of them like very fitting which is M here, The others still can wear so I ngeh ngeh buy. If cannot wear, use as Tor Kah Por also not bad. The Tor Kah Por very ex ok.

There is a day of dishes for me to do. Lucky bao washed some for me in the morning. I shall mop the floor later for her. A cook needs to have a clean area to feel good. Thats what I think la.
Now I know how spoiled i am at home with the maid around. when I go back, I will change my attitude towards her. I will make her DO MORE WERK!!! WASH ALL THE DISHES!! WASH CLOTHES!!!! ROARS!!! MAKE USE OF HER MORE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA. Those people with maids better make good use of your maids. If you dont have maids better go and er marry a wife who is good in house chores. HAHAHA. Im kidding ok. If you(the person reading this) is thinking of marrying me in the future, please dont be scared.
The net is still not up yet. Its soooooo stupid. Sam faster come help me fix!!! T.T!! I miss lor mee. Oya. This is my appartment. Especially for keyuan. Saint Andrews.


its 34 of davies road.


the unit with the black can outside the window is mine

let mi zoom in
Okay I shall get to work. I havent mopped the floor and do dishes. I shud Vacuum My room actually, oh and bao said want to jog.. -.- which was supposed to happen yesterday. I hope the olympic will inspire us to start our motor with the oil in belly. Now a few channels will concentrate on olympic alone which is very boring, lucky my f.r.i.e.n.d.s and those reality shows havent take away. I dreamt of kang yesterday. Haha.
Bye.
SteR at 7:25:00 PM
------