Sunday, September 07, 2008

-no air..

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air

If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air
Oh

I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand

But how do you expect me
To live alone with just me'
Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without meIf you ain't here, I just can't breathe
There's no air, no air

No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air

I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
There's no gravity to hold me down for real

But somehow I'm still alive inside
You took my breath, but I survived
I don't know how, but I don't even care

So how do you expect me
To live alone with just me'
Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without meIf you ain't here, I just can't breathe
There's no air, no air

No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No more
There's no air, no air

Ooohhhhh...

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe

There's no air, no air

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
There's no air, no air

No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air

Jordin Sparks Feat. Chris Brown - No Air

Thanks for passing me this song.

Dedicated to someone special...
Be brave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have been watching videos that nicole passed me yesterday..
Woke up around 1pm with a super funny ultraman hair...
Did some laundry.. =)
Finished a cold shepards pie..
(Wonder my microwave isit spoil le..)
Warm coffee..
Then all the way is Micheal Jackson videos.
Again, i can watch the videos of him again and again..
He videos is super nice, how he does all the dancing and filming is so good..
(dono why i like to use the word super nowadays...)
His MTVs are like a movie, tells a story, full of power, and
i think his body is the visualiser or equallizer of the song itself,
vibrating and poping with the music.. it flows through his body.

Anyways.. I am left with a very confused mind after yesterday.
To think about the future, or to walk on by day after day..
I didnt like to think about future you know, I just dream of how they might be..
Dreaming is not a target, its just a thought.
Since i know that anything might happen tomorrow and change my future,
I dont want to brood too much about tommorrow.
I have learnt that, many have taught me precious life lessons.

Moving on very slowly though..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what that is happening every friday.
We go someones house.
Play games,(us)
Sing and pray, (they)
Then bible sharing,(us)
Refreshments (potluck, us)

This are the photos for refreshments time.

Rebekah's Place

Photobucket
Havoc in the kitchen cuz everybody want to heat up theor food and make something.

Photobucket
The two busybodies. Sheena is her name. Very pretty mauritius girl. Vivek's gf.

Photobucket
The spread this week is -RAINBOW. So everyone has to prepare a coloured food from the seven. I choose yellow. There is butter lemon sponge cake, mashed potatoes, shepards pie, green curry, orange sweet and sour chicken, rainbow veges, and rainbow fruits.

Photobucket
Random. Ster, Evon, Rebekah, Jim, Bao, Siokyin (dono spelling sry)

Photobucket
My yellow shepards pie.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Green gang. Jim is the singer/guitarist for the hymns.

Photobucket
Yellow gang. Rachel on the left, great cook. Why are we so formal.. ??

Photobucket
Full and satisfied. Letitia on the leftest, behind her is jeremy, Vivek seh on the floor, Sheena sick on the sofa and rachel yawning, rebe, seh on the dinning table, everyone loves her green striped top. The hymns on the wall, and all the rubbish on the floor.



SteR at 3:56:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------