Sunday, October 05, 2008

-activities too much..

Been having too much activities this two weeks.. and its like.. causing me to lose sleep and time for homework.. hahaha (i know what you are thinking but i sometimes really have the mood for homework), homework mood is so rare yet when it comes i have to give it up... er.. not anyones fault.. its just that.. haha.. i like to complain... I want to go out more.. explore this place more, know and understand Perth..

After stressing myself too much at some point of time (few weeks ago)my new direction was to relax.. play harder... enjoy while you are here.. treat it like you will never come back again.... You know.. I find it quite sad to think of like.. all my friends here are from overseas.. well malaysia friends still ok.. we might be able to see each other somemtimes if we want to, but other friends from further parts of the region.. it might just be the case that we might not be able to see each other again for the rest of our lives.. like.. after we graduate.. we go in different direction.. and then thats it. I believe technology cannot help to lessen the distance.. I have singapore friends which are also close to me in points of time, and they are just another contact in msn, waiting to be striked off the list.. I know i didnt put in effort to contact them as well but... Haiya.. Its just too weird. Yeah..

Niways... Thu, 2nd Oct '08, I had mustered alot of guts to do something incredible..

Photobucket
This was the original hair i had.. Eh... its way too bushy and thick and.. its starting to curl o.o.. I had to do something to it..

Photobucket
Execution chair..

Thanks for cutting my hair for free! Miss wan.

It cost about like the cheapest i know is i guess like 18 dollars ba.. convert back i can go famous saloon liao lor.. But you know from my other friends' experiences, the hairdressers here suck.. They do "incredible" things at incredible prices.. I'd rather go botak again.. The result was better then botak so i should be glad.. I look abit like.. er "ah wang" LOL.. but ok la.. after i wax it.. and i tried to lie to others that i cut it outside.. for 28dollars and they believed. They say "nice!".. Haha. Wells. Its not bad.. If i had been the one who cut it.. i maybe cannot do an equal job.. I will not try this stunt in Singapore and please do not try this at home.

Friday. 3rd Oct '08

Subi Marketing..
Woke up like super early, 9am despite sleeping after 3am.. I think around 3.30am? because it took two hours to cut my hair lol.. Went to school to check things out and skipped lessons and then met up with the aunties and uncle to do marketing..

Photobucket
This it the place.. Looks like its so dull from the outside..

Photobucket
But its so nice inside! Like bustling with activities and all.. Its not like Singapore pasak so crowded and squeezy.. They have nice organised shops. Spot the dog?

Photobucket
A french bakery inside the market.. I tell you the stuff that comes out from their oven is heaven.

Photobucket
The oriental stall which sell asian veges at a better price..

Photobucket
Green

Photobucket
Red

Photobucket
Streets within buildings. Reminds me of Bugis Junction.

Some of the streetscape of Subiaco..

Photobucket
Train station..

Photobucket
Radio station... I think this station is like the 98.7fm like that..

Photobucket
Nice building.. In Australia i dono about other Ang Mor countries yet.. they have this kind of corner buildings..

Photobucket
We went into this very @#$%^&*( expensive indian restuarant.. Its the best u have eaten.. but.. price also at its best..

Photobucket
This 15cm bowl.. of curry costs 20+AUD bucks i think i go back singapore can eat buffet le.. Then one bowl of super nice rice costs like 4.5AUD.. WEEEEEEE.. I would like to come back for the food if its free..

Some amazing thing.. You know woolworths is a supermarket here, we went there to buy things and then found out that there is a perimeter boundry for its trollies.. If you try to push the trolly out of the boundry, the trolly will "self clamp" the wheels. Awesome.. I mean.. er its the first time i saw it la.. so I mountain tortoise ok.

Shopping in Carosel, Cannington
Photobucket
Another big suburb Shopping place like inaloo.. This is bigger.. but.. I already sian of this kind of malls le.. Like Vivo or Taka, all the shops are the same... I mean not same as Singapore la.. but... everything is the same in everymall here...

Cell

Photobucket
Its sandwich night this time..

Photobucket
Choosing the stuff to put in e sandwich..

Photobucket
Chapalang.... Even indomee sandwich..

Bowling..

Photobucket
Yes one of my favourite games.. Glow in the dark somemore.. This lane, if you step on the fault line, they will noe! OMG.. high tech..

Photobucket
Grr.. Jim here is also quite good in bowling.. He is good in cooking, studies, music, i dono wad else.. I wana be gay.. See my hair? Not that bad la..

Photobucket
With the aunty... Rebekah..

Photobucket
The cell leader behind me.. is super hilarious.. Her personality is so cute.

Photobucket
Happy Strike.

Photobucket
We were trying to imitate on of the emoticons on Rebe's tee..

Photobucket
The "Gay" pose. I dono why i end up like that.. 0.0'

I go back Singapore sure play alot of bowling.. Because the price here is like DOUBLE..

Saturday, Maximum impact, Curtin University.

Maximum impact is a leadership teaching programme started by Mr, John C Maxwell to spread the knowledge on leadership.. Its quite a good course to attend.. for 25AUD.. With lunch and refreshments provided... butthen we are too slow so like.. we didnt have the chance to refresh alot..LOL.. Niways.. All four of us, me, bao, rebe, and evon was so dead because we played Dai di the night before until 2 3am again.. Eh im sure im abit better in being a leader after the course.. yeah.. Although the four of us took turns to doze off. LOL.. Some of the speakers are awesome and some are just too boring.. Dont blame us.

Search for Maximum Impact online.. I think its quite useful..

Time for homework agains.. >.o Hope i can finish this on time. so i could go for thursdays studio.. I have decided to stay at home until thursday... hahaha..!



SteR at 2:32:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------