Saturday, September 20, 2008

-my shoe =(

Went back to Harbour Town, to find my green shoes.. which I saw a few weeks ago and liked it alot... I didn't buy it that time because i bought a racket.. Haiz.. It was 70AUD at that time.. Shud have grabbed it.. 50% Off ley.. There was a last pair left.. 100AUD now.. 11.5UK.. Not my size.. Damn sad..

I only blame myself... -.-

But! I saw a new pair of shoes! 150 Smackeroos.. (Origina Price was 240AUD) From Addidas now..

Photobucket
Converting back to Sing Dollars.. I just ARGH...

Photobucket
I didnt buy it after much struggling..

Went to Garden city to catch the Mummy 3.. I didnt take any pictures there because its dark and cold and all of the shops were closed.. and we didnt have much time to stop for pictures la.. Freaking ex.. STUDENT PRICE 13.50AUD.. 0.,0 WTH.. And the movie wasnt that nice.. damn. Next movie to watch is eagle eye..

Anyways, that was thursdays thingys.. and yesterday we went all the way to Munduring, A 40 minutes drive from Perth City, to do wad? To eat the worlds bestestest pizza.. I tell you I nvr eaten something so good.. until i am so full, and i stilll refuse to vomit one bit out..

We left the house at 4:45pm..

Photobucket
On the way there.. 3 Cars Alpha Bravo and Charlie.. We had walkie talkies with us in each car for communication.. Haaha.. Well we needed that alot because we are not sure of how to get there.. and we had to joke around when it gets too quiet.. Well we got lost twice.. haha..

Photobucket
The very very shiok driver....

Photobucket
Taken for you..

Photobucket
Lone van..

Photobucket
Trucks trucks and more trucks.. there were many trucks with two containers behind them driving faster then us.. 0.0

Photobucket
The place. Little Caesars..

Photobucket
Best. picture of the day.

Photobucket
Rebekah Aunty number 1

Photobucket
Bao, Aunty number 2.

Photobucket
Good. good..

Photobucket
One of their dessert pizzas.. The pizza is hot and the ice cream is on top.. with some fudge..

We left the place around 9:30pm.. and cell was after that..

Photobucket
Emo club.. with a new member. Shiokyin.

Photobucket
Money matters.. Spending alot alot of money this week because of all the activities.. and eating out..

Photobucket
Two emo club members came to slp over..

Day ended.. 1.30AM

Photobucket
Today is a very nice day for....... Homewerk.. =) =( =) =(...

Jiayou ah... For all those who are struggling..

Believe.



SteR at 2:14:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------