Monday, September 08, 2008

-gorgeous them

Ah, back home early to finish up the bread before they expires again... How come this is like my weekly difficult task? Everyweek, (voice of god) " LESTER HAN FENGGUANG! GO AND FINISH YOUR BREAD BEFORE IT EXPIRES!" Well, i did eat the bread with the "hamburger patties I bought weeks ago" It was a kind of processed meat with a mixed of beef and pork and maybe some cardboard? maybe also got tracing paper inside or even some rotton mince chicken.
Haha. not funny. Ah.

Yeah. Sigh, todays presentation wasn't good. I meant the lecturers didnt say that I am not good or wad, just that "The space is interesting, but i dont think some of the things could work" I have alot of werk to do eh.. To remedy all the spaces that have gone wrong.

Been listening to No Air this whole time. After knowing the lyrics and watching the MTV I really was hoooked like sniffing glue or something. Like its a sad song, but you just want to hear it again and again. It just says something there. In my apartment now got this HIT LIST.

27龙虎榜

Everytime the songs in the number one hit list will be played over and over until our ears go deaf. Songs like Fish Leong - 给未来的自己 or I dono this week change liao. English pop list is No air. ahaha. Becus im the DJ.

I saw 3 Very gorgeous people today.

One was my tutor, although she is at a "mature age" but the way she tied her hair back..
I dono how she does it. but she will come to class with this hair style every week, and it just look so nice. And she has this architecture air on her. Very beautiful.
I have this fetish on tied hair i think -.-' like pony tails. Or this granny bun.. Just feel that girls with neat hair is very pretty. Two others are my friends. Pretty. Natural.



SteR at 1:04:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------