Saturday, January 03, 2009

-rooms a mess..

Its seems that 24hrs is not enough, or have I been sleeping too much...
My room is still in a mess no matter how many times I have TRIED and THOUGHT of making it a little bit more like a room.

Hmm.. I actually miss my job abit.. No job no income. Ahahahah =(
Though I got more free time...
Haiya its always like that... Contradicting.

I shall update allllllllllllll the pictures when I have time like today.

Niways, my dad is closing down his prawn mee stall already. Mon 5th Jan 09 is the last day to try the super prawn mee. Hmm.. reason being after the recession the stall's business is very very bad.. Like its wasting my dads energy only, cause he has two jobs. Wells.. all these means that my mum will be out of job, which makes me worry more, because I donwan her to end up like my granny. Hmm... Haiz..

Alarm on my phone is ringing le... means that i have to pack up and go Yishun. =)

Bon Voyage Mi Bros. Enjoy yourself over there as much as you can ah.



SteR at 4:00:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------