Monday, April 20, 2009

-its 6pm...

After the daylight savings resumed...
The days just pass by alot faster!.. argh..
I wished it was still daylight saving man...
Its near dark now.. only 6pm..
It not cold here at all although its supposed to be cooler then summer..
Maybe its still not time yet.. the leaves havent turned brown yet...

Life has been quite confusing lately..
Everything has gone alittle bit off..
Making up my own stories for almost everything...
I feel that way.. I think that way.. and then I hope for it to be that way.

I have grown super fat since i came... bulging tummies and unlimited chip stuffing.
Hair is super long... I wana cut soon..

Things changed..
I have been like hooked on to facebook everyday.. damn.
I even stopped gaming..
I poo less..
I learnt more..
To be patient..
To give more..
To take less..

Random..

I miss my people.



SteR at 6:01:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------