Wednesday, March 22, 2006

-living a dead life-

Im now eating my honey flakes and enjoying a self made 3 in 1 coffee now... very contented at the situation in my house right now at this very moment.. parents are snoozing... brother dono die go where... sister dono slping or on phone... ah mah in her room.. and maid with my ah mah in her room.. doggy also nvr bark.. Im alone in the living room... so nice. peace and quiet finally.

I dono why.. I just want to be alone sometimes... everybody seems to piss mi off very easily in this house nowadaes.. i just sometimes dont feel like coming home... Everyday i will hear my parents nag at mi.. "Lester Arh... dont play game until morning can anot? PUB bills $400+ already okay? And you slp until soooooOOoOOOO late.. aircon on until SOOOOOOooooooOOo late... Papa scold already LEh.. Noe anot!!!!?" Boo. WTF. Everyday blaming mi for everything... I defended myself with "Then onli i use electricity in this house of 7 la? Kenny and dad everyday on TV slp no nid electricity la?" she countered attacked with " TV no nid much electricity..." I totally LL le.. dont wana say much lo.. I used the $400 PUB in my house lo. yes mi.

Stay home dont wana spend money... in the end kena blamed.. Go out also cannot.. stay home also cannot. I dont use anithing lo.. Folow the style of my new maid.. Sit on her throne the whole freaking day... Haiz.. I really hate how my family do simple things.. make things worst for mi every single dae.. My mum changed my maid... to save some money.. My ex maid werked 6 years for us le.. noe our life le lo.. and can be considered one of us le.. (at least i do) Then changed. Stupid. Just Stupid. (note: my anger is building up as i type)

TTs my MUM.. Now my DAD.. ask mi to do a menu for him butthen chichorlorkio(rush rush) Donwana sit down and tok nicely on wad he wants.. Kip asking mi "You got do my menu anot? Yong ni de chuang Yi.. wo yao ni yong ni de chuang YI!!" Argh.. I have no concept.. I dono wad you want.. chuang pi jiu you.. chuang che yao bu yao?!!!

TTs my DAd now my bro.. This guy.. I dono how to say. but recently he got more and more annoying.. by acting bigshot in my house.... His actions and reactions suck... for example, I was listening to 92.4fm classical music and he came into the room.. he wana slp le la.. then he off my radio without even asking.. I was annoyed so i said " eh y you off.. soft classical music make you slp better ok?" He reply "class lan lah class"(or smt like tt.) Not to mention he always play with my dog in my room while I was slping... play nvm still make all kinds of irritatng noises tt can wake a zombie(mi).. Eh hello brother mature abit can not considerate at all... freak. I noe he did contribute to this home and did treat mi well.. but i dono. his presence builds up my " I wana move away from this hell" feeling.

Iya i dono la.. Complaining makes mi feel a lil better.. haha.. I bought a new specs.. and i cut my hair le.. so I look abit better now.. toking about looks.. SAM and KANG said i look like WU KE QUN KENJI... as in our chins look alike.. I was like HUH..? Not at all lo... Proof.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Alike? Duh~ Eh AH SAM... get well soon on your food poisoning. hope you xie away your du nan...

"I miss you 2"
-ster



SteR at 12:21:00 AM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------