Monday, April 03, 2006

-some outdated entries..-

1st April...

Happy Birthday DAD... wish you longevity... jiayou on your gambling and win more.. --.--'''
Erm you are a gd dad. I love you. LOL. tts not an april fool joke. When I saw you happily blowing the candles on the little cake.. mm I felt sad. Sry dad im so unfilial.

" I realized adults de wish always have ~wo yao zhong tou jiang~ this wish.."

2nd April...

Todays is the last dae of the DiP show.. its finally over. Its quite sad and happy.. dono. lol. Sad becus everythings over, happy becus everything over too... Hmm.. spend alot.. this 4-5 daes I spend three hundred bucks.. Zhun. let mi count..

A1 poster x2 = $24
40 brochures = $40
A3 portfolio x26 = $52
Donate to some needy organisation = $10
Eat mah la huo guo = $12
Buy present=$80
Buy some arty stuffs =$16

Total ard.. $$234.0000 already another 70 dollars dono fly go where..
Top up cards lar.. eat lar..take cab lar... drink la.. no more le.


Hmm.. every one was asking hows business? meaning did ani employers approach you? Hmm.. frankly speaking I was more concerned at how people look at my werk rather then how mani employers approached. I dono leh.. by the look at their(the public) faces, my werk doesnt seemed appealing or nice or wadeva. Onli one employer came to mi, but he is introed to mi by mervin..This employer ask mi wana go china with him to werk for two months.. LOL which made mi quite confident and happy. Another things is the mah la huo guo session with iad gang.. is so nice XD.

3rd april...

Went to watch ICE AGE 2 with dear today..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Super highly reccomended.. Oh ya.. try to watch ice age (one) before you watch this lar. its abit linked.. Stars rating 5*****(for mi.)

Argh. I owe alot of money. I will return soon k.. thx for borro.







SteR at 11:01:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------