Tuesday, October 07, 2008

-Supa whipper

Started my day with a bad dream.. I think i dreamt of me living in my cousins shabby house.. which i dono why she had this house in the first place... Something like a kampong kind.. or those very old houses in Malaysia.. And.. I wanted to use the toilet... there was a nice toilet and a very dirty toilet.. and then my cousin woke up to on the toilet light for me and said "I dono if the white light works anot, I havent been using it for years". She went back to sleep soon after she clicked the switch.. The white light flickered for awhile and before i could go in, it blibs off.. Zeepp... And now im left with only one choice.. the dirty toilet.. I went inside and it seems like there was something in there too.. and i started praying.. and then i cannot remeber anything else.. I think i woke up after that? Or maybe its because of the new Jay Chou songs that has taken over the old ones that is playing in my house..

Well... A shower.. doing laundry and also made myself a big breakfast to reward myself for not managing to finish my drawings on time but avoided killing myself yesterday... Yeaps.. Photobucket

Photobucket

Triple trips!
Bacons (two big strips i think they add up to 60cm!) Fried and seasoned, Lettuce, Cheddar, Tuna, Mayo, and Bread Toasts.

Hearty meal.. for a hardy day... As i was munching away, I tot about having my own restaurant one day haha, and the pages from Maximum Impact flips through in my mind.. Then i will tell my employees :"I hired you here, not for cooking meals or to help me keep my business going, I hired you to let my customers know that what they put inside their mouth is from our hearts." Slogan "Maybe you can do the same dish! But it definitely tastes different. BWAhahaha.. So Lame.. Hmms.. Homewerk time..



SteR at 2:33:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------