Saturday, May 02, 2009

-my 550th post.

Its a cool number.. 550. Reminds me of Mao's block 555..
Ohyah.. I hope you received my happy birthday sms..
If not.. I shall do it here again..

If you havent received my sms, CHY!

Happy Birthday to you.. Grow to be more handsome please.. stop eating. =) Buddies ever.

Ster.

Today I walked all the way back from school! Its kind a good experience besides all the heat i had to bare.

Updates.. Have been playing Diablos again. Super cool to be playing retro games.
And I have decided to faster get Diablos 2.. Before 3 comes out.. but my computer will nvr be able to play 3 i think..

Essay is crap. After all that structuring.. I read the question again.. and felt like im not answering it at all.. Going home since not far away.. cant bring myself to sit down and do it.. Everytime i start to write.. i get lost, and i want to cry. Its all bullshit. I will get through it. Im now in a very relaxed state.. probably thinking about going home makes me elated. Like its all gona be over.. even though i go back as a fallen warrior..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it all turns out to be an unpleasant misunderstanding..
Maybe if you could talk to me about it..
If it was read, maybe what was written was not from heart.
If it was heard, maybe what was said is distorted.
It ends today, whatever the outcome is or the future will be.

"When I choose to walk by your side, its not much of a chore as it turns out to be that you are also walking beside mine."

3 has deep meanings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thank god for the angel he sent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep dreaming of the same person. Its getting crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If U are reading this..
Means that you havent kept your promise..
I told moses that dip show was very sucky for students.
And if i was a student I would want me work to be pinned up,
no matter how shitty it is.
He did give me some response.
And I think its quite reasonable..
Though we might be angry, perhaps there were far more greater concerns then us.
We are small compared to the bigger problems.
On msn, yes.
He suddenly came and ask me who I am..
and then we chatted for half and hour or so.
I asked him about school...
Talked to him abit about here..
Its funny..
I talked to a stranger uncle person.



SteR at 7:50:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------