Sunday, May 10, 2009

-keep going.

Finally, after much effort and rest, I think I have settled down..
Its been quite a tough time. Really.
I thought through so many things.
And I really felt alone, really alone.
I want to thank everybody who helped me up and encouraged me along the way.
You know who you are, people who gave me calls.. left me mails, msgs, cared for me in someway.
I appreaciate every small things you did for me.
Its at times like this that you can see, every single thing,
Absorb every little things that can make yourself happy.
I learnt so much.
Now that i finished my essay, its technology next friday..
Argh, tired but i cannot give up..

Abit feverishy... =/ Feel like sleeping...

Havent updated about my life for a long long time.. =)

Have been watching documentaries.. for the past week.. like. a few.. haha. About architecture la, global warming la.. life la.. politics la.. Hmm. I love them all. They tell us alot of stuff we dont usually notice.. Or maybe i should say.. I never notice.

Photobucket

Everybody should like watch this at least twice. I watched this a year ago i think.. And i rewatched it again for the sake of my essay, cos my essay involves global warming. Its scary.
We are doomed. Go and watch and you'll know.

Photobucket

This is a good one.. I just bought this. It shows like wad people do to survive... What is your dream? You'll be surprised by the dreams of these people. Yup.. I have been spending money again.. sometimes I go do this shopping theraphy to you know.. haha.

Photobucket

I bought like so many things in one day, It was a few weeks ago la. Bought belt la.. my belt spoilt.. this ikea table.. its only 25bucks.. A lamp.. and er Shoes.. I have to explain this.. haha.
I wanted to buy this shoes last year.. its on half price and it cost 140 dollars.. I could bear to buy it.. because its over 1o0.. but when i went back for it.. its sold out.. and yah.. But then suddenly it appeared again on the shelf.. and its exactly my size.. Its a sample piece and its selling for 90 buckes.. so i took it home. Its abit damaged but i luuuve it. Argh. I feel guilty and i feel good at the same time. =/

Photobucket

See? Handsome right? Its the Addidas Grun series like my yellow canvas.

hmm.. Niways..

Photobucket
Roberts Birthday.

Photobucket
Sand Boarding Trip to Lancelin

Photobucket
Wednesday lunch!

Thats about it ba..
School assignment results have been quite satisfactory.

Technology - Assignment 1 - 70marks
Assignment 2 - 80marks
Assignment 3 - this friday deadline

Studio - Assignment 1 - 85marks
Assignment 2 - End of sem deadline

History - Assignment 1- ???????? *praying that i pass*
Assignment 2 - ???????? Exams after that.. *pray that the school is burned down*

Its mid autumn alreay and its been getting colder everyday. Autumn is not as pretty as wad we see in the movies leh.. Like dead leaves snowing kind.. Hmm.. All I see is the dead leaves on the floor.. Piling up like rubbish.. hhaa. Ok.. Shud start in homework le. Slp first.

"Maybe all i want to know, is that im needed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


酒瓶的塞一被扒开,就放不回了。
是吗?

如果真的是这样,那就把酒喝光吧。
不舍得,应为酒很真贵。
剩余的如果不想倒掉,
可能可以花点心思,
把塞削一下,
可以再用的。
每个酒瓶塞,都是独一无二,
专属一个瓶子。
陪着瓶子和酒一起过日子。
就这样把它扔掉,
太可惜了。

如果瓶子是你,
而塞是朋友,
酒就会是友谊。

如果友谊还在,
为什么不趁它还没流光前,
把朋友捡回来阻止更多流失?
可能大家都应该重新思考朋友的定义。
跨出第一步。
没有什么事, 或者误会,是不能解开的。
大家努力。



SteR at 3:09:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------