Monday, May 04, 2009

-looking out the window.

Seal has been keeping company this whole day.. I like the echo of his soul voice in my room.. A white computer.. with a pink hippo on it.. White walls.. Black and white pages of opened reference books on a white table...

I have been trying to finish at least half of the shit today.. But im still at 400+ words.. Im dead. Im at the 1/6 mark but.. im like halfway through my essay. Shit.. It really doesnt have much contents in it.. If im not explaining stuffs.. My tutor doesnt want explaining in my essay..

I have decided to cook Aglio Olio tonight.. Long time since i cooked something..
Sort of lost the passion for it somewhere.. I like to cook. haha. Pick it up tonight.
So far I only can cook pasta... geez.

Why do I feel so weird.



SteR at 3:30:00 PM

------



Me
ster is name
23 is age
09.07.86 is born
is a student in UWA
singapore is home
cancer is zodiac
montfort & tp design was school

About
loves cup corn
lazy
slp alot
chocs
coffee
lemon

Likes
cycling, design, jazz, my gangs, badminton

Hates


Wants
copic markers
spray painter
computer
bike license + vespa
kick scoot
street surfer
bicycle
own room
rendering skills
power to forgive + forget
cure asthma
ticket to china
learn guitar
learn aikido
learn piano
start a biz
voice of incubus
power to fly
return to thailand
return to china
pup to stop coffing
my own house
$480 cloud model
work bag
coffee machine
car license + smart car
+++ to come...


Blood

-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------